Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Shop.

Aloha! So i guess i haven't had the time to go on the damn laptop lately. i missed out on so many shit. So lemme back track a bit,...

First off, Energy! I kind of felt like not going at first but I just decided to tag along anyway since there was nothing else to do. Also, it would give me some practice on light shows right? I also wanted to dance but how can i with techno music? I don't know i just worked with it. A good dancer can dance to any thing right?! haha. Well, i made the right choice of going because everyone was there! My rolling buddies, school buddies, and hyphy buddies were there! It was my first time going to the shop. Pretty small underground place, hellah hot, but everyone was pretty chill! Since i'm done with the whole thizzing phase, i stayed sober throughout the whole techno & acting crazy scene. There were these caffine pills that i took, its suppose to keep you up and makes you talk hella. I took them while walking to the shop from the car and then the next thing you know i'm already skipping across the cross walk happily. Daaamn pills gave me a major caffine rush, i kept yapping my mouth and excitedly hugged whoever i knew in the daamn place. It got really hot couple of times and a lot of peeps kept standing next to the AC. The bathrooms had blacklight in em and i swear i seen a whole lotta white shit in them too! Chris, jerry, mike, and ronnie aka the "hyphy crew" brought an air freshener and whipped that shit all over the place. Lol, i'd say it ended up being pretty fun!!. Got some videos of what went down. Kinda sucks though cause i recorded them using my sidekick.





Bored in the car.


you can try and catch jeremy and shaun shoving their fricken faces in the camera and dancing. The fourth one's got shaun's jumpy ass, and tyrone's rolling ass. A really cool techno song was playing in the background. Everyone was singing to it, but i forgot what the words were, lol. My bad for not trying to keep the camera focused. Caffine rush remember!?









So it went on till 4 in the morning. We kicked it in the parking lot. I'd have to say that those caffine pills were hella kick'n in even till then cause my ass was hopping all over the place. I couldn't stop talking and i kept dancing and singing!
we blazed cause vido was willing to burn us out. Then we went to jack in the box cause aj's ass was hungry. Took hellah long at the drive through, i swear our asses were stoned. Was clownin though, the dude that took our order has gots to be the most chillest person ever. Nigguh wasn't trippen, oh and he was, A nigguh, literally!










No comments: