Thursday, September 17, 2009

To Whom it May Concern

I'd like to apologize for not updating my blog. There's just been a lot of things going on lately. Or i guess you can call me lazy. Well that's not the only problem, i'd have to used my sister's laptop so i'd only be able to come on whenever she lets me. Other than that, im planning on saving up for a new laptop for myself.

As of right now, i've been sick for a long damn while. Damn weather! Causes are also because i've been lacking some sleep, and pushing my body to the limit. My mind's like totally blank, and i get so friggen delirious that i'd get so out everything i do.

Now on the catching up, a lot of things happened. I'm finally eighteen years old. Nothing special happened on my birthday. I just gathered some koo chill kids and sessioned at that big park in waipio. Speaking of sessioning, i hardstyle now! lol. Noni's my shuffle buddy since day one. His rave name is STOMPER. >_< The girls came too. Nothing special, i wasn't really excited to turn 18.



So now that i've confirmed that i'm finally 18, i can go into the clubs without having to use someone elses ID. I've been hitting up a lot of raves. The shop was our local favorite and it got bigger. There's a new event called rapture and i've only been there twice. Big warehouse with a lot of room! but hellah dirty though. -__- I've made a lot of friends since then. Were a good crowd with good vibes. We've been planning a lot of shit. There were beach activities when we would have a bbq and play some child hood games such as dodge ball and what not. There was silky love where i made custom kandies for the "sonic six." Lucky charms was a blast too! We all planned jobbed and showed up as the red and purple crew while everyone else there wore green. They all had their names on them. ^__^ Karaoke's were really fun. The library was like a chill sesh too. Hardly anyone was there, but the crew was. That's when we'd own the dance floor! Occasionally we'd plan things just so the whole crew could chill together. Everything just suddenly became FUN!












meet the fambam!



Carrying on, i've pretty much changed since then. I got gauges at the size of four, and i plan on making them 2's. My hair got pretty long from my old Rihanna bob hair cut. I cut it myself to make it look scene. I was really into the rave scene because of the people and i turned out pretty kandi. Like my clothes don't match. LMAO. Then i suddenly decided to get back into dancing since i love it so much. I thought about how i took hardstyling seriously and why i didn't choose to do the same for breaking about 4 years ago. So i'm back into the bboying scene guys! haha. Shen and i reunited when i went to farrington auditorium. Since then we've been kickin it. Prolly because shes the only bgirl i know that can help me. I'm officially out of school. Stupid me, i'd do anything to be in school right now. Still driving illegally. I'm slackin i tell yah. Only productive thing i've been doing is dancing, practicing, and hanging out. i know right, i'm such a loser. I'm just tryna find out what to do in the mean time & of course have some fun. In less than a year, i'm moving.

No comments: