Saturday, September 19, 2009

As of September 17, 2009

Unfortunately my sister Karen her laptop has left to Korea, by all means, the chances of me going onto the internet has been limited.

First off, myspace is gonna have to wait to be updated. I haven't been on too much to notice anything new. But thanks to my sidekick, I still could check my new updates and what not. On the other hand though, I've been waiting to work on my damn tumblr but my sidekick is only limited to certain websites, so I guess I'm saving that for later. One thing for sure is being able to go on blogspot. And because I like writing a lot, I figured I should at least make more use of this since its the closest thing in keeping updated with the internet.

I give my mother a couple weeks on getting me a new mac desktop only because I don't deserve one, but im one in hell that's desperate for one. Least im being patient. as always..... ^__^



No comments: